Do you have the tools to be successful?
If you’re not familiar with Workbench, you should probably check it out.
It provides capabilities such as:
- Object Explorer (Fields, Relationships, Metadata)
- Data Management and Data Loading (Download into Excel and Upload/Update/Upsert)
- Metadata Deployment/Retrieval/Explorer (yes!)
- Determining who modified an object and when (darn you, new Admin)
- SOQL/SOSL Querying (which builds the query for you)
- Migrations (instead of change sets or another migration tool)
- Running Anonymous Apex (instead of the Dev console)
- Testing API’s (instead of Postman)
- Streamining Data (to see what data comes in)
- Password Management (eek!)
And other useful features.