It listed 2 things, I don’t normally see:
1. The approximate % of time outlined to do each respective group of tasks.
– Meetings/consulting with operations – 20%
– Configuring the application for new projects – 30%
– Addressing/correcting existing defects – 20%
– Supporting/coaching other junior team members – 20%
– Documentation updates/status reports – 10%
2. Who the key stakeholders are (by title), their responsibilities and why you’ll be working with them.
I think the more we can lay out for the job applicant up front, the better off we are in helping to make sure it’s a good fit on both sides.
These ideas could also be something you do on your resume so a potential employer understands where you spend a lot of your time and who you typically work with/take direction from.