This past week, I had a friend ask about ideas on evaluating Salesforce Partners for a project.
I don’t think he wants to put a formal RFP out for responses, so probably something with less overhead.
A few ideas come to mind:
- Look at reviews/ratings/CSAT/tiers from the App Exchange
- Word of mouth/referrals
Come up with a set of key criteria prioritizing what specifically is being sought after, such as:
- Summary of successful (and unsuccessful) projects/case studies
- Specific cloud/product/industry experience
- Profiles of current team members
- What if scenario’s
- Operating/Implementation model – off/near/onshore
- Scalability for niche skills
- Team setup – Cost model
- Culture fit
I saw there were a few blogs out there on this subject.
Any other suggestions?