When it comes to behavioral/situational types of interviews, I think there’s a handful of common questions that most use.
One of those might be around providing an example of showing initiative.
Think about touching on any of these areas:
– Being resourceful
– Taking a risk
– Using your imagination/creativity
– Stepping up when no one else would
– Doing what you felt was right
– Taking advantage of an opportunity
– Improving a system or process
– Anticipating a situation before it arises
– “Selling” someone on your vision
– Motivating others to complete a task