Have you thought about how you can demonstrate your ability to configure Salesforce to solve a problem that may interest a potential employer?
Rational (or irrational) reasons that come to mind:
– You don’t know what to show
– You don’t think it will do any good
– You’re not sure where to begin
– You’re intimidated what others might think/say
– It won’t help you get any closer to landing a position
– No one will look at it
– You don’t have time
– You’re not sure if it will be good or right
– You won’t be able to answer questions if asked
– Others have been successful without doing so, why bother
– No one will really care
– You have better ways to gain an edge (more certs/more badges/more job applications)
– You’re not comfortable showing your work to the world
– It takes too much effort
– You feel once won’t be enough and don’t want to keep attempting
– You don’t know where to turn to if you need help
– You’d rather just stay with your current approach and a break will eventually happen
Most are probably valid reasons.
And, it’s almost as easy to start, as it is not to.