As unrealistic or unachievable as it might be, are there a few resolutions you would like to put in place around the recruiting industry?
Some to get us going:
– Follow up correspondence provided after interviews
– Realistic job descriptions
– Entry level positions that are truly entry level
– Removing 2+ hour technical assignments
– Having 4+ separate interviews with 4+ different people, discussing the same 4+ topics
– Taking over a month to receive an offer
– Expressing interest, then never to hear back again
– Less systems and more human interaction
Happy 2021! May the recruiting Gods be on your side this year.