In Roni Lubwama‘s book, The Inside Track to Excelling as a Business Analyst, he discusses project problems that BA’s often face.
– End users and stakeholders repeatedly changing their mind
– Technical application limitations that do not fully meet the requirements (or requiring much more customization than desired)
– Other teams not delivering the “what’s” and “when’s” which were initially agreed upon
– Missed requirements from the onset
– Lack of Salesforce specific implementation experience within the team
– Unintentional withholding of vital information (data points) to make important decisions
Are there others?