When it comes to publishing and showcasing some of the projects that you’re working on.
Maybe you’re worried that:
- Someone may not like it and say something rude.
- It may not do any good in your job search.
- You’ll show some errors and flaws in your abilities.
- No one will really care.
Those COULD be true, BUT,
How about you’ll:
- Gain more self-confidence in your abilities over time.
- Teach yourself what could be done better next time.
- Push through the internal resistance that we all have.
- Feel a sense of accomplishment that you’re proud of.
The process is more about YOU overcoming YOU than anything else.