Do you occasionally fit into this category?
Maybe just when a critical deadline is coming up.
Or when you’re stuck on a problem and you can’t break away from it.
Or maybe it’s all the time.
Studies show it’s not the quantity, but rather your inability to disengage.
Even when it’s not enjoyable.
Common signs are:
- Work late and/or take work home often and unnecessarily
- Checking messages at home, maybe even in the middle of the night
- Working or continually checking messages on holidays
- Time and relationships with others are compromised
- Lack of sleep or poor sleep
- You’re defined by your work
If you’ve previously fell into this category, and have been able to adjust, how did you find success?
Article suggestion: https://wearethecity.com/six-signs-youre-a-workaholic-and-how-to-deal-with-it/