Out of curiosity, I (and maybe others) would like to hear about your history of Salesforce positions that you have ever landed (or just your most recent).
Options such as:
1. Referred in/relationship based
2. Applied online (LinkedIn)
3. Applied online (company website)
4. External recruiter reached out to me
5. Internal recruiter reached out to me
6. Career fair/tech conference
7. Some other route
My guess is the higher percentage would fit into option 1.
For me (not all Salesforce, Oracle initially).
1st position – #1
2nd position – #3
3rd position – #3
4th – 9th positions (as a contractor) – #1
10th position (Recruiting) – #1
11th position (Salesforce consulting) – #1
The above shows 80%+ referred in/relationship based and fit into the 80/20 rule that most positions are landed that way.
Please share your experience.
Thank you for contributing.
Hopefully, this will help those looking for their next position to think about the best ways to spend their time.