If you’ve thought about making a job change, and it’s taking longer than it should to start the process, what’s causing that?
Some thoughts you might be having:
– Too much of a hassle (resume, interviewing, dealing with recruiters)
– Not sure what to go after
– Waiting to hear how the bonus/raise/promotion is going to turn out
– Don’t want to betray your current employer
– Too heads down in the day to day activities
– You enjoy the people you work with
– Waiting for your current project to finish
– Worried if others find out
– Family situation needs to run its course
– Was told that internally, things are going to change
Maybe over the holiday break, you can reflect and take some action if the indecisiveness has been going on too long.