In addition to showcasing some of your work, how about publishing a few articles or videos and then have them as part of your extracurriculars on your resume.
Here’s some ideas:
- A weekly set of questions/problems and answers that were posted on https://lnkd.in/eSAxn9E and why you thought they were important..
- The top 3 Salesforce bloggers you enjoy reading about and what were some key takeaways they’ve shared.
- Some of the recent Salesforce acquisitions, the facts about them, why Salesforce thought they were a good purchase and how that can change the CRM landscape.
- A review of the seasonal release notes and which will make the biggest impact to Sales, Marketing, Admins, Devs, etc.
- The top 5 trailheads that you found the most useful to a Salesforce newcomer and why.
- A review on some of the AppExchange apps that you’ve installed and your assessment of those on why those are helpful.
A good quote to think about:
“In a crowded marketplace, fitting in is a failure. In a busy marketplace, not standing out is the same as being invisible” ~ Seth Godin (Marketer and Author)