This is what my son yells when he’s playing with his Beyblades.
Which by the way is such a racket, $20+ for these little plastic/medal toys…absurd!
But, my message is for you is to: “Let It Rip”!
Do you have something meaningful to say on LinkedIn?
I suggest to not hold back, rather spread your valuable message.
- Something that you learned that might help someone else.
- Something that you are struggling with.
- The skills that you have that you can bring to a potential employer (possibly in an article) and why they’re valuable to a Salesforce position.
- A new solution that you’ve been working on.
- Telling others that you’re looking for an opportunity, what you bring to the table, and you could use a little help/guidance.
- Asking for feedback for a specific interview situation that you ran into.
Whatever it is, as with most kids have who don’t over-think things,
Let It Rip…