If you were to ask me 3 years ago about writing, I would have thought it was a complete waste of time.
Now that I’ve been doing it for awhile, I find it very therapeutic due to the emotional roller coaster tied to recruiting and would suggest for you to give it a try as you go along your journey of landing your Salesforce position.
It doesn’t matter if you publish it on a blog or keep it to yourself, as you’re doing it for yourself.
Below are some of the benefits:
– Equips us with overall communication and thinking skills
– Expresses who we are as an individual
– Allows us to explain and refine our ideas
– Allows us to analyze and understand a situation better
– Allows us to have some peace of mind moving it from thoughts to written form
– Provides lessons learned along the way to reflect on
Above all, it provides us comfort to wash away negative experiences and to start again.
“I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” -Anne Frank (Author, The Diary of a Young Girl)