In this video, I created an approach that I think will definitely help set you apart from the competition.
It consists of:
1. Locating a position on LI
2. Finding some of the contacts that are associated to the company that posted the position
3. Identifying the phone numbers and email addresses of those contacts
4. Using an app from the AppExchange called BombBomb (free for 14 days) to create a personal intro video
5. Setting up this app in a Salesforce Dev org, along with the account, contacts and opportunity
It’s 7 minutes long, but I tried to take you step by step through the entire process.
Hopefully, this brings some additional ideas to mind to help you stay creative in your career search.