Geek in a positive, technology driven, enthusiastic way, not necessarily someone who just snorts when they laugh.
If you’re not sure, you may want to try and do a little research to find out, as more times than not, if they are, they may be asking you some non-traditional questions during the interview.
1. What Salesforce influencers/bloggers/tweeters do you follow and why?
2. What Salesforce acquisitions do you think have been the most strategic?
3. What changes in this past seasonal release do you think will have the most impact to customers?
4. Are you involved in the Salesforce community either online or in person?
5. Are you familiar with the 1-1-1 model?
6. How has Salesforce as a company made an impact on businesses, culture, society, etc.?
7. What do you think of Dreamforce?
8. What’s something that you don’t care for within CRM?
9. Do you use Trailhead, if so, what are some of the paths that spark your interest?
10. Where do you see the future is headed with Salesforce technologies?
I’m sure there’s more, but having some answers rehearsed around these could be beneficial.
Lastly, only snort, if they snort 1st.