Some thoughts on your work administering Salesforce based on Keenan’s video below which is geared towards Sales professionals using a CRM:
– Are you understanding what Sales needs to be effective in their job?
– Are there some gaps in their Sales process that you can help correct?
– Does Sales have the data they need to close more deals and help to influence their customer’s buying decision?
– Are the capabilities that you’re providing making their lives easier?
As a Salesforce Admin, hopefully your role is allowing you to be more influential than only focusing on Salesforce as a technology.
Other pieces Keenan points out regarding CRM’s:
Capturing and prioritizing the below metrics in the discovery process:
– Revenue – gain/lost – past, present, future state
– Inefficient processes
– Length to capture a sale
– Customers they’ve lost/gained
– Average sales/service prices in the market and how does your company compare
– Lifetime potential revenue of a customer
– Customer acquisition cost
Check out Keenan’s video about CRM and Sales as it might spark some ideas for you to discuss with your sales team.
When applying for a position, have you tried to match your resume as close as