Some of My Unfortunate Side Effects of Remote Work Over the Last 18 Months
- Wearing the same clothes multiple days in a row (they don’t stink yet)
- Changing to a better shirt when going to an important Zoom meeting (and then changing back afterwards)
- Often not brushing my teeth until almost noon (I think about it at least 3 times before then)
- Turning off my camera while eating a meal during a video call (Poor planning)
- Looking at my phone or email during the Zoom instead of paying attention (Darn notifications)
Hopefully your manners and hygiene have been more favorable.