I thought we could use a refresher…
YES, they exist!
A combination of what they look like (to me).
– Independent Contractors at ~$100/HR (minimum)
– Being pursued by the big tech giants (Salesforce, Google, AWS, and the like)
– Running their own shop
– Working at consulting companies who are going to pay more because they can charge more
– Have a nice equity stake offering at hand
– Know someone on the inside who they’re loyal to
– Are being offered 15-20% more than the market average
– Have a nice “cush” position that allows them to do what they want, when they want, and how they want
– Working for a company where they’re passionate about the cause
– Are living under a rock and don’t want to be found
– Some other personal interest that’s fulfilling all their needs
– I’m probably missing a few others…
As of today, there’s 10,287 open Salesforce Developer positions on LinkedIn.
I love the challenge to recruit, but I think it’s safe to say the odds are not stacked in my favor…