Thank you Terence Coffy for the suggestion for me to post on the topic of: Imposter Syndrome
Rather than writing about it, I created a video (albeit a little dry, as I probably should have at least danced or juggled).
Short version of what I discuss:
- Is I.S. a new phenomenon? I had not hear about it before a few years ago.
- Who are you competing against? Yourself or others?
- Can you quiet the noise from social media and certifications gone wild?
- The importance of patience and trial by fire.
- Using your past success as a guide.
- Being positioned for success.
I also make reference to Amy Oplinger Singh’ Dreamforce presentation on this topic.